Hotwired II agenda (was Re: Aspen workshops?)

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:08:05 PDT 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 12:03 PM, George Djorgovski wrote:

> I'm afraid that you are out of luck if you haven't been already
> accepted and notified.  They were oversubscribed by a factor of 6.  G

It's always interesting what topics provoke a spirited discussion.
For those who may be glum at not being "accepted and notified" (I've
heard from one who was accepted, but never notified) - be of good
cheer!  You are invited and most certainly welcome to still register
for Hotwired II:

	http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/hotwired2/register

The mountains may be smaller in Santa Cruz, but the surfing is better.

If you're already registered for Hotwired, please review the
preliminary agenda:

	http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/hotwired2/program

and let me know of any scheduling concerns, title changes & etc.

Rob