Registration opening for May 2009 IVOA Interop meeting

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Wed Mar 11 07:03:20 PDT 2009

Or
	<Why>
		<concept ucd="dunno;question.huh;does.not.fit" term="http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/Vocabularies/IVOAT#TypeIaSupernova
">It is a bit bright in the blue - some contamination or really Type
II?  Spectra anyone?</concept>
	</Why>

so the previous work using UCD's can be kept going in the same fashion
for a while - pick and choose for now.

Params are great for background info, and the "classname" of the
concept is pretty backgroundish, so here _EVEN_I_  don't have any
problems with params, and not just to make Roy feel happy.

Rick