Registration opening for May 2009 IVOA Interop meeting

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Tue Mar 10 03:13:38 PDT 2009

I'll immediately raise my hand, especially since there's no way I can
talk my way out of going to Strasbourg (classes, MONET, IYA2009 or
whatever - although I am giving a public talk on music and astronomy
for the local Händel music festival on the 24th....).   ;-)

Rick