Transport Protocol 1.1 and Cross Platform Broker Implementation

Petr Kubánek petr at iaa.es
Thu Aug 27 11:27:57 PDT 2009

Bob,

I spend my early years handling those issues with 300+ pages documents.
>From that time, there is XMLClean module, still available on CPAN.

M$ Word can produce some HTML, which can be improved using:
- (html)tidy, freearly available somewhere on he net
(http://tidy.sourceforge.net/)
- you really need to use styles etc. in Word

You might also try OpenOffice, which might produce better results.

Petr Kubanek
IAA CSIC Granada
http://rts2.org