VOEvent and GRBs

Scott Barthelmy scott at gris1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 26 03:17:43 PDT 2009

Josh, Bob:

The Goddard Robotic Telescope (Taka Sakamoto et al)
also uses the VOEvents (GCN via eSTAR)  and DC3 software.
They have made 3 burst follow-up observations (and put out
Circulars, but they did not mention where they got the info from).

I have a couple slides on the VOEvent usage findings.
It's not much -- something we need to rectify.

--scott