Joint semantics/voevent session?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:42:55 PDT 2008

Greetings to our Semantically inclined friends,

We're pulling together agendas for the two VOEvent sessions next week,
but there is also a joint Semantics/VOEvent session (10:30 am,
Thursday) that needs to be organized.  You guys did such a good job
last time, that I'm sure I'll be happy about whatever gets put
together.  I was presuming the Grays, subclassed as Norman and
Alasdair, would be talking, but the Programme online has neither an
agenda or even a place to put an agenda for this session :-)

So, how shall we proceed?  In addition to putting a nice bow around
the official vocabulary efforts, are there some long term vision sorts
of topics to discuss?  Whither ontology, etc?

Rob