[QUAR] Re: Canonize

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jun 9 10:17:15 PDT 2008

Leading to usage like:  "Canonicalize the SignedInfo element based on
the CanonicalizationMethod in SignedInfo."

Section 6.5 of the W3C Signature standard is part of the canon of
authentication literature with which we should all familiarize
ourselves.  Before we figure out how to sign, we should decide exactly
what it is we need to sign.

Rob