VOEvent v2.0, some thoughts

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.de
Mon Jan 21 03:39:12 PST 2008

Since I've been putting up with the semantics working group in order
to do #2, I'd be happy to contribute on this topic; the proto-
proposal for IVOA vocabulary support via SKOS is well on it's way and
an immediate VOEvent need for putting content together would be a
great way to force the next big push ("So now we can have
vocabularies - what do we do with them?").

Rick