[nvo-techwg] Time series data

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 26 13:17:56 PDT 2007

I put together an example that encodes the complete information from
IAUC 8653 in an STC-compatible WhereWhen - if only it would allow
multiple instances of ObsDataLocation (or, alternatively, multiple
instances of WhereWhen). There are three of them in this example:
1. The ASAS observations, providing time, position, and magnitude
2. The Roalnd observations, again time, position, and magnitude
3. The orbital elements for the parabolic orbit fit.

Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu