[nvo-techwg] Time series data

Alasdair Allan aa at astro.ex.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 05:17:29 PDT 2007

Rob Seaman wrote:
> If the SED DM is mature enough to start scribbling possible
> explicit time series representations, VOEvent would be delighted to
> evaluate these and comment.  If not, we will be tendering a simple,
> packet oriented representation of our own for other groups to
> comment.  In either case, we will be seeking a VOEvent related
> consensus quickly.

I'm currently writing up consensus that came out of the meeting in
Tucson, I'll forward this for discussion to the VOEvent and HTN
lists. From the HTN side of things I think we're looking at a "few
weeks" to a month or so before we're going to have to go our own way.
Which might prove interesting to say the least.

This is something that cannot any longer be "deferred".

Al.