VO service monitoring

John Taylor jontayler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:36:33 PDT 2007

Hi all,
Yes, we also have a service that monitors VO services.  It's self-
updating in that if your VOEvent brokers get harvested into our
registry they ought to show up in the monitoring service shortly
afterwards.  Are your brokers registered anywhere?  If so, send me
the IVORNS and I'll make sure that we're picking them up.

Our VOMon publishes status reports on all IVOA services to:

http://thor.roe.ac.uk/vomon-full/status.xml

This particular report is intended for machine consumption and so
lacks some of the data.  An example of a full report, restricted to
showing WFAU services only, is at:

http://thor.roe.ac.uk/vomon/status.xml

John