UN Science Workshop in Tokyo, June, 2007

Elizabeth Auden eca at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 08:26:33 PDT 2007

Hello,

> I think someone in this thread asked about our level
> of interaction with the heliophysics research community.
> I know that there are a lot of interactions, especially in
> my group at NASA-Goddard, where we interact with several of
> the VxO's (Virtual 'anything' Observatories): VSO, VITMO,
> VIRBO, VSPO, VHO, and more (including the SPASE data dictionary
> project).  So, the interaction and synergy is taking place,
> and hopefully will grow in the months and years ahead.

I'll be attending the  Heliophysics Knowledge Base workshop in
Brussels June 20 - 22 (same week as the UN science workshop - rats!). I
hope to talk with people there about using VOEvent with solar data in the
new LMSAL knowledge base
(http://www.lmsal.com/helio-informatics/hpkb/concept.html).

- Elizabeth

--