VOEvent 1.1 new draft with STC elaboration

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 9 14:16:57 PDT 2006

Ah yes, I had noticed that but forgot to mention it.
You can choose between http://www.ivoa.net/xml/STC/stc-v1.30.xsd or
http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/v1.30

I will be talking to some solar people later this week.

  - Arnold

Steve Allen wrote:
> On Sun 2006-05-07T17:59:04 -0700, Roy Williams hath writ:
>
> > http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaVOEvent/VOEvent-v1.1-060508.html
> >
> > This version has an elaboration of usage of the IVOA Space-Time
> > Coordinates (STC) system, thank-you from all of us to Arnold Rots.
>
> The document refers to STC 1.30, but the links within lead to 1.21.
> Is there a live source for STC 1.30?
>
> The solar astronomy community has a long history of relaying
> announcements of solar flares, but I don't see anything in the
> VOEvent draft which I recognize from any solar folks.
> Is there VOEvent participation from solar astronomers?
>
> --
> Steve Allen                 <sla at ucolick.org>                WGS-84 (GPS)
> UCO/Lick Observatory        Natural Sciences II, Room 165    Lat  +36.99858
> University of California    Voice: +1 831 459 3046           Lng -122.06014
> Santa Cruz, CA 95064        http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/     Hgt +250 m

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu