VOEvent 1.1 new draft with STC elaboration

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Tue May 9 12:37:38 PDT 2006

On Sun 2006-05-07T17:59:04 -0700, Roy Williams hath writ:

> http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaVOEvent/VOEvent-v1.1-060508.html
>
> This version has an elaboration of usage of the IVOA Space-Time
> Coordinates (STC) system, thank-you from all of us to Arnold Rots.

The document refers to STC 1.30, but the links within lead to 1.21.
Is there a live source for STC 1.30?

The solar astronomy community has a long history of relaying
announcements of solar flares, but I don't see anything in the
VOEvent draft which I recognize from any solar folks.
Is there VOEvent participation from solar astronomers?

--
Steve Allen                 <sla at ucolick.org>                WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory        Natural Sciences II, Room 165    Lat  +36.99858