VOEvent @ SPIE?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Feb 28 00:36:36 PST 2006

Howdy,

The advance program for the Orlando SPIE meeting (actually, they call
it an "event") arrived today.  Three of us are scheduled for the same
session of the Observatory Operations conference (6270) - session 4,
Friday 26 May, 9:20-11:50a, "Virtual and Networked Observatories".
A. Allan (and numerous et. al.) - "Operating an HTN", Seaman & Warner
- "VOEvent ... in the NSA" (NOAO Science Archive, that is), Hessman
et. al. - "Networking Observers and Observatories with RTML".
Various other VO and non-VO acquaintances scattered about, especially
in the OO conference (not that OO) - my baseball buddy, David Schade,
is sandwiched between my talk and Rick's.

Any other VOEvent related talks or posters I missed?  Who all will be
attending?  Should we arrange for Mai Tais by the pool some evening?

Rob