ADASS XVI BoF proposal

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Aug 9 16:11:12 PDT 2006

Hola,

Have attached the proposal for the "Autonomous BoF" at ADASS XVI
(www.adass.org).  This can be regarded as a followup to last year's
VOEvent BoF, as well as a predecessor to next year's combined VOEvent
III / HTN III workshop.  Appropriate <Citations> have been left as an
exercise for the motivated student.

Please note that voevent.org is now an alias for the IVOA WG page.
Now, if I could only remember my password to the twiki...

Rob

Begin forwarded message: