GRBs retractions - Param or value?

Roy Williams roy at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Aug 8 07:21:53 PDT 2006

On Aug 8, 2006, at 2:46 AM, Petr Kubanek wrote:
> I'll try to generate schema for GCN, so we can then compare which
> approach is better - without solid examples, we will just put
> arguments with suit each side. Nobody at VOEvent seems to dig GCN
> packets description and put out UCDs which will be used to describe
> GRB - so I'll do that for schema.

Petr
We have been converting GCN1 realtime into VOEvents for the last few
months. You can see them here:
http://voeventnet.caltech.edu/GCN.shtml

You will note grouping of the multiple events from a single physical
source.

Here for example is an Integral event:
http://voeventnet.caltech.edu//Notices/
ivo_GCN_INTEGRAL_54_3418-1_2006-08-03T04:32:00.xml

We would appreciate your help in refining our conversion code from
GCN1 to VOEvent.
Roy

California Institute of Technology
626 395 3670