VOEvent II - First Announcement

Kem Cook kcook at igpp.ucllnl.org
Mon Sep 26 14:42:31 PDT 2005

Having stayed at  both of these hotels many times, let me offer a review:

4-Points has free, fast internet, and free bottles of water.  It is a bit
worn and the carpets have lots of stains.  It is closest to NOAO, but there
aren¹t as many interesting places to eat or drink nearby.

Marriott is newer and in a more happening place.  It costs $9.95/day for
fast internet and they charge something like $4 for the bottles of water in
the room.

Cheers,

Kem