VOEvent II - Second Announcement

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Thu Nov 10 08:50:53 PST 2005

Hola,

It has been several weeks since I distributed the first announcement
to the upcoming VOEvent II workshop to be held at NOAO in Tucson on
December 5-6.  We've reached the point of needing to count heads to
make plans for lunches and the workshop dinner.  Please let me know
whether you or anyone from your group are planning to attend, and
especially if you have something to present, so we can accommodate
you in the agenda.  My apologies if you receive multiple notices.

Rob Seaman
seaman at noao.edu
http://ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VoeventWorkshop2
----