Wide or Narrow Schema for VOEvent?

Chris Stoughton stoughto at fnal.gov
Thu Mar 31 10:08:56 PST 2005

How about a web service that uses the Very Wide format to tell you where
to point your telescope, with a description the error surface (+/-
position and time) at the specified observing date?

This would be a very complex web service.  Providers of events would be
certified by using this web service with their output to generate
correct answers.