VOEvent working draft published: version, param

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Sat Jun 25 04:28:33 PDT 2005

> That depends on whether you're using a SAX or DOM based
> parser, surely?

Beyond me - do you mean the SAX one would be significantly slower because
you've got to fire up the string lookup / UCD checking / etc process each
time you hit a <param> element instead of getting them all and processing
them all in one hit?

I still reckon it'd be slower using any method to do the string... approach
than the namespaced element one.

T.