VOEvent at ADASS, October in Madrid

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Jul 26 11:08:10 PDT 2005

Hi Roy,

> I am thinking of organizing a Bof (Birds of a Feather) session on
> VOEvent within the ADASS conference, which will be October 2-5 in
> Spain. It would be an opportunity for national projects to
> interact, to hear about prototype networks, to consider transport
> protocols.

Yes, please.  I will be there whatever happens.  We had previously
discussed having a followup meeting - this would be a good chance for
that to happen if a quorum will be attending ADASS.  Packet
transport, including commissioning publishers and aggregators, is the
next thing we need to happen.  Perhaps the first thing we need is a
show of hands of who will be in Madrid for the eclipse.  Just add
your name to the list:

     Roy Williams
     Rob Seaman

Rob