Theory IG – next steps

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Thu May 11 20:15:42 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

Thanks for a great discussion in Tuesday's Theory IG session. I think there is a lot of interest in reviewing standards like SimDM and SimDAL and seeing what we need to do to implement VO-compliant systems to share simulations and theory data.

As mentioned in the session, I'd like to start have quarterly group meetings. I'll send around a Doodle poll next week to try and find the best time slots to allow as many people as possible to join in the conversation, with an aim for a meeting in late June/early July. We may need to alternate the times of meetings depending on who wants to attend.

Cheers,
Simon