Re: Theory IG meeting – interest?

Carlos Rodrigo crb at cab.inta-csic.es
Mon Jul 10 15:49:26 CEST 2023

Hi Simon,

I'm interested, but I don't know if I will be able to attend (these days I am too busy with several
subjects and I cannot predict my availability)

If you just schedule the meeting I will try to attend, but I cannot promise anything in advance.

My time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Carlos