pre interop telecon

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at umontpellier.fr
Wed Mar 9 15:22:02 CET 2022

Hello Gerard,

I might be interested in participating, even if I don't have any
decisive contribution to mention on the point you want to address. In
the context of the development of a new N-body code, I also asked myself
the question: how could I anticipate the release of the products from
the development of the code? but it remained a question.

Cheers
Hervé

--
Herve WOZNIAK
Astronome

LUPM
UMR5299 Université de Montpellier - CNRS
Place Eugène Bataillon - CC 72
F-34095 Montpellier Cédex 05

Tel/Phone : +33 4 6714 3902   Fax : +33 4 6714 4190
http://herve.wozniak.fr/

"Essentially everything of astronomical interest is either part
of a galaxy, or from a galaxy, or otherwise relevant to the
origin or evolution of galaxies." (B. Tinsley, 1980)