Second call for Theory contributions for the Groningen Interop

Gerard Lemson glemson1 at jhu.edu
Thu Sep 5 20:35:05 CEST 2019

Hi Carlos
I must admit I have not had much time to work on theory IG issues yet.
I'd be happy to have a discussion about the task I have set myself, to contact simulation groups creating "virtual universes" for large observational surveys.
I think with Herve missing form the usual suspects there may not be (m)any participants with whom I could have that discussion.
Happy to do so over beer or lunch iso having a separate theory session.
Cheers
Gerard