Call for Theory contributions for the Groningen Interop

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at umontpellier.fr
Thu Sep 5 13:03:02 CEST 2019

Hi Carlos & Gerard,
I won't be able to attend the next interop. It's right the weekend
between two important French forward-looking workshops (CNES and
CNRS-INSU). Important, at least, for the French community...

Cheers,
Hervé

--
Herve WOZNIAK
Astronome

Directeur-adjoint
LUPM
UMR5299 Université de Montpellier - CNRS
Place Eugène Bataillon - CC 72
F-34095 Montpellier Cédex 05

Tel/Phone : +33 4 6714 3902   Fax : +33 4 6714 4190

skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/