[Interop College park] Theory session

Carlos Rodrigo crb at cab.inta-csic.es
Sat Oct 27 17:11:26 CEST 2018

Hi

Finally we have a theory session in the provisional program for College Park interop (in parallel
with DAL1)

I have writen a preliminary schedule for the theory session taking into account your inputs:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2018Theory

please, tell me if everything is ok, if you want to change something (for instance, contribution
titles) or whatever

By the way, although I have made this first schedule I will not be present in the meeting and it
will be Franck who will chair the session and talk in behalf of the group in the opening and closing
sessions (thanks a lot for it, Franck)

Carlos