[Interop College park]Call for contributions for next Interop Semantics session / Theory session

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Fri Oct 26 08:06:34 CEST 2018

Hello Mireille,

Thank you to have opened the web page for vocabularies: : ivoa.net/rdf <http://ivoa.net/rdf>

At last InterOp, in the conclusions of the Semantics WG:
http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2018PlenaryTCG/SemanticsClosingInteropMay2018.pdf <http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2018PlenaryTCG/SemanticsOpeningInteropMay2018.pdf>

at page 3, we can read that the web page should be:
ivoa.net/vocabularies <http://ivoa.net/vocabularies>

Is is normal that the URL changed compared to the conclusions ?

Best regards
Franck