[Interop College park]Call for contributions for next Interop Semantics session / Theory session

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Wed Oct 24 18:38:08 CEST 2018

Hi Semantics & Theory members

Thanks to Markus and Giulia we now have a vocabulary page where all IVOA
vocabularies can be listed : ivoa.net/rdf <ivoa.net/rdf>
I would be happy to discuss how to show the SKOS vocabulary used in the
Theory group also on the page and discuss how to implement the proper
redirection
for the root uri.

I got few suggestions for talks for Semantics.

Should we merge the 2 sessions Semantics & Theory  if they are not too
much full?? .
Many thanks , Mireille

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
CDS				IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34