Theory session in next IVOA meeting at College Park

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Oct 16 11:23:17 CEST 2018

Dear Carlos, Hervé, Franck, all,

not sure it's feasible but, if the above contributions
can be reverted to a Theory dedicated session,
colleagues of mine could bring a presentation
about experience in the use of N-Body codes and
the necessity of archiving large datasets produced by
test-simulations. They run these particular simulations
for debugging  and profiling purposes, in particular when
re-designing the codes for new HPC facilities (e.g.
ExaScale prototypes) and for testing reproducibility
of numerical results.

The talk above would make not too much sense outside
a Theory session, unless maybe a KDD one shows up.

Cheers,
      Marco