Theory session in next IVOA meeting at College Park

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at umontpellier.fr
Thu Oct 4 09:17:22 CEST 2018

hi Carlos,
Following the progress of the DM working group on vocabulary placement,
serious discussions on the preparation of SimDM version 1.1 can be
considered. I'll be at College Park. On the other hand, I am not sure
that we need a session, but rather discussions between us and the DM group.
All the best
Hervé

--
Herve WOZNIAK
Astronome

Directeur-adjoint
LUPM
UMR5299 Université de Montpellier - CNRS
Place Eugène Bataillon - CC 72
F-34095 Montpellier Cédex 05

Tel/Phone : +33 4 6714 3902   Fax : +33 4 6714 4190

skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/