Shanghai interop

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at umontpellier.fr
Wed Mar 22 00:15:29 CET 2017

Hi Carlos,

I'll attend the Shangai interop. I don't know if discussions on
implementations of the newly recommended SimDAL need a dedicated
session. But I think we need such discussions which could lead to
prepare the path for an implementation node (mandatory I guess... not
sure...)

See you in Shangai,
Hervé

--
Herve WOZNIAK
Astronome

LUPM
UMR5299 Université de Montpellier - CNRS
Place Eugène Bataillon - CC 72
F-34095 Montpellier Cédex 05

Tel/Phone : +33 4 6714 3902   Fax : +33 4 6714 4190

skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/