Conclusions InterOp Sesto

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Thu Jun 18 18:23:04 CEST 2015

Dear Theory I.G. members,

That is pleasure to inform you that, following the presentation of the SimDAL W.D. by David Languignon at the DAL II session of the Sesto InterOp, the working draft has been fully endorsed by the DAL W.G.
This is an important step towards a recommandation.

In the coming weeks, David and Carlos will update the working draft to add a few clarifications where required.

The next important step is to have reference implementations. David, Carlos and Marco proposed to set up these implementations (or parts  since SimDAL is modular).

If you wish to participate to the implementations to validate the SimDAL W.D., please contact David or I.
Our defined goal is to start a RFC for the end of 2015.

Best regards
Franck