Theory meeting Banff and Paris

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Mon Sep 15 16:03:40 CEST 2014

	Dear colleagues,

	It appears that some key persons working on SimDAL will not be able to be present at Banff InterOp. So, it will not be possible to have fruitful discussions about this standard. As a consequence, no Theory sessions will be organized at this InterOp.

	Instead, since our goal is to have a WD for spring InterOp, a two days Theory meeting about SimDAL is organized in Paris the 2nd and 3rd december. Confirmed participants are David Languignon, Carlos Rodrigo, Marco Molinaro, Hervé Wozniak, Benjamin Godard, Franck Le Petit + Gerard Lemson by Skype.

	This 2-days meeting is opened to anybody who wishes to participate to the definition of SimDAL.

	Please, contact me if you wish to attend.

	With my best regards
	Franck Le Petit