Fwd: Talks at InterOp - Theory sessions

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Fri Apr 25 05:39:05 PDT 2014

	Dear Colleagues,

	This is a reminder about Theory sessions at the next InterOp.
	Up to now, a few persons contacted me to present some VO-Theory projects.

	If you wish to present theoretical services or projects of services, you can contact me to get a slot in one of the 2 theory sessions.

	With my best regards
	Franck

Début du message réexpédié :