Heidelberg InterOp

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Thu Feb 21 10:19:10 PST 2013

	Dear colleagues,

	The next InterOp meeting that will take place in Heidelberg (12-17th may) is coming.
	We have to define the number of sessions for the Theory I.G.

	The two main topics to discuss are :
	* the access protocol, SimDAL
	* the discovery of theoretical services / simulations
	So, I think that, at least two sessions are required.

	Nevertheless, if you wish to talk about other topics, or to present projects of theoretical services (functional or not) that would be more than welcome. So, please tell me before monday, if you wish to present something outside the two topics mentioned above, so that we will see if more than 2 Theory sessions are required.

	With my best regards
	Franck