Call for Theory talks at Heidelberg Interop

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Thu Apr 11 00:45:00 PDT 2013

	Hello,

	This email is a call for contributions to the Theory I.G. sessions at the IVOA Interop in Heidelberg.

	We will have two theory sessions :

	1 - DAL/Theory session on monday at 14:00 - 15:30
		This session will be focused on the usage of Datalink in SimDAL
		It will common with the DAL W.G.

	2 - Theory session on tuesday at 14:00 - 15:30
		This session will be more general about Theory standards and implementations.

	If you wish to have a contribution at these sessions please contact me and Rick.

	With my best regards
	Franck