Preparation of Sao Polo InterOp meeting

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Sun Sep 9 00:12:33 PDT 2012

	Dear members of the Theory Interest Group,

	We are preparing the sessions of the next InterOp that will take place from 21st to 26th october in Sao Polo.

	We have to plan the number of required theory sessions. So, could you please tell me for next wednesday if you plan to attend the meeting as well as the subjects you would like to present ?

	Up to now, from the few people who contacted me, we plan to talk about :
	* SimDAL, the data access layer for numerical simulations
	* SimDB, the fine grain registry for theoretical services
	* maybe applications of semantics/SKOS in theoretical services
	that are the topics in the roadmap of the Theory I.G. established in Urbana.

	Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions.

	With my best regards
	Franck