Semantics for Theory

Franck Le Petit franck.lepetit at obspm.fr
Wed May 9 01:24:08 PDT 2012

	Dear colleagues,

	We developed several SKOS vocabularies that are required to describe instances of classes of the Simulation Data Model.
	They can be found at the web address : http://votheory.obspm.fr

	These vocabularies have been developed using main journal keywords (MNRAS, ApJ, A&A, ...), Semantic working group's ontology of astronomical objects, VAMDC atomic and molecular database, etc ... Some concepts and vocabularies have been developed by ourselves.

	The web site is dedicated at :
	1) discovering the URIs of the most common concepts used in simulation codes in various fields.
	2) check the existence of URIs (some web services are provided for this.).