MHD simulations with SimDB

Igor Chilingarian igor.chilingarian at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 22 03:13:12 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I'm now attending a VO-related session at the European Planetary Science
Congress in Rome.

There was a talk by Giovanni Lapenta ("The SOTERIA EC-FP7 collaborative
project") who presented MHD simulations of Solar flares as one of the data
types they'd like to access using VO technologies.

Can someone contact Giovanni (he is in the Cc) and try to check with him
whether Simulation Data Model can cover this case? If yes then it will be
another good example to be put in the description of the model, if no we
should check why.

With best regards,
 						Igor