Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Tue Mar 30 07:26:10 PDT 2010

	Hello,

	I think it is a nice idea to have a session about demonstration of services.

	Another hot topic should be SimDAP (or any-name it could have) since, now that SimDM is in the pipeline, we definitively need to advance on the access protocol.

	Best regards
	Franck

Franck Le Petit
LUTH - Observatoire de Paris