2-days meeting in Strasbourg

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Aug 19 01:50:50 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

During the very buzy (and fruitful) Victoria INTEROP, members of the TIG
envisioned a technical face-to-face meeting to work on the future
proposals of the Sim* series...

This meeting will be held in Strasbourg Observatory on September 16 and
17th.

The programme is not yet arranged but will be flexible and focused on
the real work. We can foreseen that the first day will be on SimDB for
discovering the theoretical products (eg TAP features) whereas the
second day could deal with SimDAL (Simulation Data Access Layer), the
new acronym we agreed on to describe the protocol that will give an easy
access to all theoretical products, whatever their format, size, goal,
etc... are. Seamntical issued will be addressed as well.

If you are interested in actively participating in the definition of the
future standards, please send me an email to receive the forthcoming
practical informations.

Best regards,

Herve

--
Herve WOZNIAK

Directeur
Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
UMR 7550 Universite de Strasbourg - CNRS
11, rue de l'Universite, F-67000 Strasbourg

Tel/Phone : +33 3 68 85 24 45   Fax : +33 3 68 85 24 32

mel/mail : herve.wozniak at astro.unistra.fr
skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/