stupid question about wiki pages

Herve Wozniak herve.wozniak at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Oct 28 09:06:06 PDT 2008

Yes you can. Don't forget the small signature located at the end as we
can know who is responsible for the page.
Cheers
Herve

--
Herve WOZNIAK

http://herve.wozniak.fr/

Centre de Recherche Astrophysique de Lyon
UMR 5574 Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 - CNRS - ENS-Lyon
9, avenue Charles Andre, F-69561 Saint Genis Laval cedex

Phone:  (+33) (0) 478 868 388 	Fax:    (+33) (0) 478 868 386