XML Schema for the Simulation Data Model

Bourgès Laurent Laurent.Bourges at obspm.fr
Sun Feb 17 00:57:00 PST 2008

Hi,

I agree that a CVS or subversion system is very usefull on codes & xml
documents ...

As I would like us to use the UML model as the reference document, it
would imply that the reference document will be the xmi document which is
a large & complex document.

In such case, a difference tool would compare instances but I imagine that
the results will be really hard to understand ...

For me, the main problem consist in generating derivated documents (web
documentation, xml schemas ...) from the UML model filled with details,
descriptions, cardinalities ...

Do you agree all to use the UML model as the reference document completed
with all possible details ?

Cheers,

Laurent

 Laurent Bourgès, engineer