Theoretical Data UCD Proposal

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Mon Oct 22 09:22:51 PDT 2007

	Dear Marco, and Gerard,

	This summer with Fabrice Roy and the help of Miguel Cervino we began
to have a look for semantics for Theory.
	As suggested by Gerard, we should coordinate this effort together.
Unfortunatly I will be very busy up to mid-november. But after that,
I think we should definitively try to advance on this problem with
Fabrice and Miguel.

	Best regards
	Franck