draft and meeting

Herve Wozniak herve.wozniak at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Sep 12 01:00:14 PDT 2006

Hello Laurie,
thanks for your draft. my first (and quick) comments are included in the
document using word revision tool. For discussions.
Regards,
	Herve

Laurie Shaw a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Attached is a first draft of the technical note that I have been writing
> for simulation Semantics. Based on the discussions at and after the
> Victoria meeting, and on early work on the Simulation data models, I break
> down the meta-data requirements to describe simulations into a set of
> categories. Each category itself must be labelled by a UCD, for which have
> made initial suggestions. The typical contents of a category varies
> between single characters or numbers, ascii text (or urls, names etc) and
> words from the standard vocabulary (which is still largely to be defined).
>
> I've attached the doc in both ms word and pdf formats. Would be great to
> have a brief discussion about this before the Moscow meeting -- I still
> have time to make lots of changes, if needed!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Laurie

Herve WOZNIAK
Centre de Recherche Astronomique de Lyon
UMR 5574 Université Lyon I - CNRS - ENS-Lyon
9, avenue Charles Andre, F-69561 Saint Genis Laval cedex
Phone:  (+33) (0) 478 868 388 	Fax:    (+33) (0) 478 868 386
http://www-obs.univ-lyon1.fr/herve.wozniak/