UCD's for simulations

Andrea Preite Martinez andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Sun May 14 23:48:36 PDT 2006

Dear Laurie,

I've been collecting various proposal for upgrading the list of
UCD-words, and I'll present these proposal for discussion (including
yours) during the UCD/Semantic session (thu 18, 9.00-10.30).

The list of proposed modifications and the agenda can be found at
http://ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2006UCD

Regards,

Andrea
Andrea Preite Martinez                 andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
IASF                                   Tel.IASF:+39.06.4993.4651
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere 100        Tel.CDS :+33.3.90242473
I-00133 Roma                           Cell.1  :+39.320.43.15.383
                                        Cell.2  :+39.339.38.17.355