IVOA Theory IG Meeting

Nicholas Walton naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 07:17:56 PST 2006

hi dave

we did indeed look at  the issue of moving to a Theory-WG and a proposal
will be generating a position note on this at the May interop. focus of
that would be work on SNAP - simple numerical access protocol.

i'll be circulating a fuller summary of key outcomes of the meeting early
next week. in the mean time - please take a look at the meeting wiki page
at
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/CambridgeTheoryWorkshopFeb06

cheers, nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist	       http://www.astrogrid.org)
(Euro-VO VOTC Project Scientist	       http://www.euro-vo.org)
Institute of Astronomy          Tel:   +44 1223 337503
University of Cambridge         Fax:   +44 1223 337523
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk