Sci-Board-1

Miguel Cerviño mcs at iaa.es
Mon May 30 05:18:52 PDT 2005

Dear Andrea

I can try to help in the UCD-vocabulary for theory/simulations.
May be others in the theory group would be also interested, there was
some discussion in the list about the subject of UCDs... (I just made a
carbon copy to the theory group of this mail and your anterior e-mail)

If there is no more voluntieers, I can try to coordinate it,

Cheers

	Miguel (mcs at iaa.es   IAA; SVO)